QA Software Intern at Epicor | Software Careers
Job ID 19001259
Date posted Sep. 20, 2019
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Under direct supervision, provides the foundation for building test cases and the execution of manual test cases. This position also provides feedback on the products being tested and works closely with development to resolve product quality issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Executes test checklists and scenarios to test new product features and functionality
- Analyzes test results to determine test success or failure.
- Creates test checklists and scenarios from analysis of detailed design specification.
- Records defects found in testing using the approved defect tracking software.
- Performs regression testing of interim releases including service packs or patches.
- Develops a list of items to include on the regression test, execute the test and analyze the results. Communicates findings and exchanges information with internal groups.
What You Need to
- A student currently enrolled and pursuing a BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, at least 1 year to graduate.
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance practices, including knowledge of black box testing.
- Basic understanding of a client server and web application environments.
- Prioritize work assignments.
- Listen and communicate both verbally and in writing to other co-workers and department contacts.
- English speaking and comprehension skills
Primary location: Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
QA Software Intern
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.