· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent field is desirable.
· Three or more years of automated test tools experience (Web and Smart Client).
o Set-up and operate automated test scripts.
o Selenium/Protractor or similar automated testing tools, HTML, CSS
o Test Complete/Smart Bear is a plus
· Three or more years of software testing and/or development experience.
· Knowledge of quality assurance and testing techniques.
· Knowledge of agile testing methodologies.
· Identify and utilize creative methods and techniques to test software.
· Write basic test plans and scripts.
· Understand and follow specifications and instructions.
· Communicate effectively with co-workers, management and customers.
· Work effectively in a team.
· Schedule, organize, and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.