Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Under direct supervision, provides the foundation for building test cases and the execution of manual test cases. This position also provides feedback on the products being tested and works closely with development to resolve product quality issues
What You’ll Do:
- Code documentation
- Software update
- Remote installations
What You Need to Succeed:
A student currently enrolled and pursuing a BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, at least 1 year to graduate.
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance practices, including knowledge of black box testing.
- Basic understanding of a client server and web application environments.
- Prioritize work assignments.
- Work with team members to resolve testing problems.
- Listen and communicate both verbally and in writing to other co-workers and department contacts.
- English speaking and comprehension skills.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.