Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Under direct supervision, provides the foundation for building test cases and the execution of manual test cases. This position also provides feedback on the products being tested and works closely with development to resolve product quality issues.
- Executes test checklists and scenarios to test new product features and functionality
- Analyzes test results to determine test success or failure.
- Creates test checklists and scenarios from analysis of detailed design specification.
- Records defects found in testing using the approved defect tracking software.
- Performs regression testing of interim releases including service packs or patches.
- Develops a list of items to include on the regression test, execute the test and analyze the results. Communicates findings and exchanges information with internal groups.
- A student currently enrolled and pursuing a BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, at least 1 year to graduate.
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance practices, including knowledge of black box testing.
- Basic understanding of a client server and web application environments.
- English speaking and comprehension skills.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.