Epicor Software is a
global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more
than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost
efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes.
We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate
about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant
innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire
one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Maintain Salesforce on an everyday basis, ensuring it functions as expected. Oversee daily tasks/jobs, maintenance, clean-up, integrations, and problem resolution. Work cross-functionally, leading exploratory discussions and requirement gathering sessions with multiple business groups. Interact closely with functional leaders and business groups to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, Build, and Maintain, utilize and maintain custom objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows, email alerts, views, reports, dashboards, and page layouts across firm in sales force.
- Oversee administration of new users, role and profile management, and general end user assistance for sales force CRM.
- Ensure data integrity through ongoing data analysis, record maintenance, data uploads, data Clean Up and related tasks.
- Collaborate with Lead Management teams to monitor contact data and suggest improvements
- Run D&B Hoovers to extract Data and Import Data to Sales Force CRM
- Maintain Marketing Automations Tools to ensure smooth functioning of the Business.
What You Need to Succeed:
Minimum 2-3 years of marketing automation experience
Hands-on experience with sales force with basic admin knowledge
Experience with MS office with good excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across cross-functional teams.
API Integration experience.
Experience with Marketo and Conversica.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.