- - Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- - Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization
- - Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- - Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- - Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- - Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- - Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- - Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- - Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- - Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- - First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- - Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- - Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- - Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- - Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- - Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- - Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- - Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- - Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- - Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc)
- - Previous experience as a team lead
- - Excellent communication and mentoring skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.