Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be solved quickly.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Tracks team capacity and velocity metrics for planning purposes
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Support the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
What You Need to Succeed:
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, coaching agile practices, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Good communication skills and good listening power.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Preferred knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team, preferred.
- Know ledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach preferred (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.