Epicor software drives business growth.
Companies around the world use Epicor solutions to help them compete and grow. The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in our unique approach to industry functionality and cloud technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers’ needs and how they work. Epicor delivers industry-specific business solutions in the cloud, designed to fit and adapt to our customers’ needs, ease complexity, and drive growth for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services businesses.
With deep industry capabilities, Epicor solutions promote growth while easing complexity. Our powerful solutions free up resources so that businesses can leap forward and grow profitably. We focus on positive outcomes.
- You are an enthusiastic, fast learner willing to work in various technology stacks.
- You have real-world experience building enterprise application with C# and SQL Server databases.
- You have knowledge of general OO programming techniques.
- You’re comfortable with HTML, JSON and CSS.
- You get things done.
- You are familiar with design patterns, web services, APIs and service-oriented architecture.
- You understand the importance of testing and automation.
- You’re able to identify and explain opportunities for design or performance improvements.
- You keep on top of technology and technology trends, and have the ability to explain these trends to other people.
- You are articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You may even have previous experience in MES or ERP markets, or knowledge of related business processes, such as manufacturing or distribution.
- Any experience with C, C++ with MFC/ATL is an asset.
- Exposure to additional languages is a plus.
- Executes Effectively
- Executes own work plan planning for and proactively driving reviews/inspections for work products produced.
- Suggests product and process improvements.
- Exercises good judgment within areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates to achieve end-to-end product and process quality.
- Effectively works with PD and cross-functional product team members.
- Software engineering fundamentals including design and analysis of computational algorithms, data structure design, and implementation, documentation and testing. (B.S. Computer Science or Equivalent).
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies and programming languages.
- Understanding of software engineering processes including development standards, and related tools (e.g. MS Project, SCM, defect tracking).
- Fundamental understanding of the perspectives and needs of the customers for supported products and how these products work.
- Software Defect Repairs and Enhancements of low to moderate complexity
- Unit test plans, cases and associated documentation
- Work plans for own deliverables
- Information, Analysis and Recommendations to support team efforts.
- Software Process Improvement suggestions
- Presentations for communicating any of the above
- High-performance SQL Server experience.
- Web Development
- C, C++ with MFC or ATL, COM experience
- IIS – real-world experience building and deploying sites
- Automation, Continuous Build and Integration techniques
- Understands customer needs and solves customer problems through modifications of high level technical designs, implementation and testing within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Creates clearly documented personal goals, plans, designs and results and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Quickly creates reasonable estimates of schedule and task estimates of own deliverables.
- Compares, contrasts, and prioritizes among alternative approaches to meeting those objectives.
- Uses judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Responsible for appropriate levels of quality on owned deliverables(s)
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.