Epicor software drives business growth.
Companies around the world use Epicor solutions to help them compete and grow. The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in our unique approach to industry functionality and cloud technology, with products and services designed to fit our customers’ needs and how they work. Epicor delivers industry-specific business solutions in the cloud, designed to fit and adapt to our customers’ needs, ease complexity, and drive growth for manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services businesses.
With deep industry capabilities, Epicor solutions promote growth while easing complexity. Our powerful solutions free up resources so that businesses can leap forward and grow profitably. We focus on positive outcomes.
We’re looking for enthusiastic developers, who enjoy learning and applying new technologies to solve complex business problems. You will join a small team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers.
Fundamental Role: Contributing member of a software development team. Designs, implements and tests software within a provided design framework, including all necessary software coding, and product and process documentation. Responsible for ensuring all deliverables are high quality. Quality is defined as contributing to solutions that deliver an excellent end-to-end customer experience and a high measure of compliance with business and technical requirements, software architecture/design documents, and product and process documentation.
The following is true of the ideal candidate:
- Microsoft Visual Studio C++
- COM - Component Object Model
- MFC - Microsoft Foundation Classes
- ATL - Active Template Library
- STL - Standard Template Library
- Multi threaded server/client development
- TCP/IP socket programming - Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
- You may even have previous experience in MES or ERP markets, or knowledge of related business processes, such as manufacturing or distribution.
- Any experience with C, C++ with MFC/ATL is an asset.
- Software engineering fundamentals including design and analysis of computational algorithms, data structure design, and implementation, documentation and testing. (B.S. Computer Science or Equivalent).
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies and programming languages.
- Understanding of software engineering processes including development standards, and related tools (e.g. MS Project, SCM, defect tracking).
- Fundamental understanding of the perspectives and needs of the customers for supported products and how these products work.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.