Job Title: C# Developer
Location(s): Monterrey NL
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
Role Summary/Purpose: We are currently looking for a Software Engineers who would be responsible for designing and engineering effective custom solutions for our ERP customers. The management and development of the customizations revolve around uplifting existing customizations
- Ability to analyze detailed design specifications, provide feedback, and perform the work required
- Ability to analyze detailed existing code, provide feedback and perform adjustments to the code
- Analyzes requirements and clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with business analysts and product managers.
- Reviews code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Learns and employs knowledge of the business segment targeted by the software application.
- Analyze and understand current customization and bring them into standard coding.
- Communicate with co-workers, quality assurance staff, and documentation staff to clarify program design details, exchange and verify information, and coordinate work activities.
- Participate in process assessment programs and make recommendations to improve software development methods.
- Complete and maintain basic work and project records
- Educational attainment equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Two or more years of software development, programming and analytical experience.
- Two or more years working with database management systems.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of SSRS
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of C# preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service principals and techniques.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and bugs as assigned or encountered.
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, quality assurance staff, system users, documentation staff and management
- Work effectively in a team
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest application development technology.
- Check work for acceptability and conformance with standards.
- Recommended - ERP software knowledge in Accounting or Manufacturing/Distribution
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.