Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a fantastic Senior C#Developer to join our growing team. If you’re passionate and deeply curious about finding solutions to new challenges and perfecting the design of our visionary Epicor product suite, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in developing solutions using C#, MS SQL Server Queries, .NET Framework. Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- It’s all in the name. Develop our software products to make them the best in the industry.
- Dream up and build new applications. Get creative and focus on solving problems for our customers
- Write, test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures
- Stay on track by following best practices and established processes for large, complex projects
- Maintain, refine, and troubleshoot challenges with existing software to make sure it’s up to code (see what we did there?)
- Develop and enhance new and existing Erp Framework Services
What You Need to Succeed:
- Amazing problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with great communication.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail, and an obsession with quality.
- 3-5 years’ solid hands on experience with C#, EF, ASP.Net
- 3-5 years’ solid hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and query optimization
- 1-2 years’ experience with Roslyn or similar code generation and compiling tool
- Experience with Kendo UI components or other front end libraries
- Experience with Document Databases such as Cosmos DB, Mongo DB
- Excellent English Communication skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
Experience working with in modern development practices (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD)
BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relative experience
Experience with RESTful services
Experience with Angular 2+
Familiar with testing frameworks
Familiarity with Git, VSTS, Jira and MS Teams
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior C# Developer to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.