Job Title: Senior Java Software Developer
Requisition Number: 18001718
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The candidate will be responsible to perform development programming duties as needed, participating in all phases of the development process including: review and analysis of functional specifications, coding, unit testing and maintenance.
- Development and maintenance of Epicor's Eclipse enterprise solution
- The individual will be responsible for coding new business application features or provide maintenance to the existing features
- Will work closely with quality assurance and support
- Participation in all phases of the development process including review and analysis of functional specifications, coding, unit testing, and maintenance
- BS in computer science or related field
- At least 5 years software development experience
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented Programming
- Working experience with Java 6 or Java 7
- Java FX is a plus
- Working experience with Java Server Faces (JSF) or Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Experience with JBoss Application Server is a plus
- Experience tuning Java applications and Java application servers is a plus
- Experience working with SQL
- Knowledge of Universe DB, PICK or Assembly Language is a plus
- Experience with SCRUM or any Agile methodology
- Experience with the Wholesale Distribution Group Industry is a plus
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.