Senior Mobile Developer
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a fantastic Senior Mobile Developer to join our growing team. If you’re passionate and deeply curious about finding solutions to new challenges and perfecting the design of our visionary Epicor product suite, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in developing solutions using Xamarin, Android/iOS, C#. Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- It’s all in the name. Develop our software products to make them the best in the industry.
- Dream up and build new applications. Get creative and focus on solving problems for our customers
- Stay on track by following best practices and established processes for large, complex projects
- Maintain, refine, and troubleshoot challenges with existing software to make sure it’s up to code (see what we did there?)
What You Need to Succeed:
- Amazing problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player with great communication
- Well-organized with high attention to detail, and an obsession with quality
- 4 years of C# and/or Xamarin experience
- MS SQL Server, Transact-SQL, Microsoft Web Services
- Experience with Windows Mobile, iOS (Swift, Objective C) or Android Studio (Java)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Experience with InstallShield, IIS and Apache
- Experience with Crystal Reports
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Mobile Developer to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.