Job Title: Scrum Master
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be solved quickly.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Tracks team capacity and velocity metrics for planning purposes
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Support the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, coaching agile practices, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Good communication skills and good listening power.
- Preferred knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team, preferred.
- Know ledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach preferred (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.