Senior Service Delivery Manager
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Senior Service Delivery Manager reviews performance of outsourced services, to determine adherence to SLA's and provide recommendations on continuous improvement programs, to ensue services and support requests are handled on time.
What You’ll Do:
- Manages, and maintain incident, problem, change and configuration management process reviews to recommend improvements in response and resolution time.
- Leads review meetings of SLA and Metrics compliance, as well as provides recommendation of root causes and corrective course of action.
- Delivers formal or informal training, mentorship, and supports other Service Delivery Managers.
- Reviews and approve service request proposals, applying knowledge of the service agreement.
- Participates on implementation of customer satisfaction processes.
- Maintains relationship with service delivery counterparts of the managed services provider.
- Works with other Cloud Operations Application Leads to analyze and improve their SLA adherence.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience managing the integration workflow tools such as ServiceNow, Jira, or similar to meet the needs of an Operations organization.
- Experience working to build cross-team Service Management processes in the Change, Incident, Configuration ITIL spaces
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Mentorship skills. High level of proficiency in MS Office product suite
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 5+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 2+ years of specialized/industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.