Job Title: Server QA Analyst
Requisition Number: 19000908
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary/Purpose: Under general supervision, develop and perform testing strategies to identify software defects, assist developers in creating software without defects; and perform other related work as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent field is desirable.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL Administration.
- Experience with creation and maintenance of Virtual Machines or related technology (Hyper V, Azure).
- Experience with PowerShell scripting, desirable.
- Three or more years of software testing and/or development experience.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing techniques.
- Knowledge of agile testing methodologies.
- Identify and utilize creative methods and techniques to test software.
- Write basic test plans and scripts.
- Understand and follow specifications and instructions.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, management and customers.
- Work effectively in a team.
- Schedule, organize, and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
· Three or more years of automated test tools experience (Web and Smart Client).
o Set-up and operate automated test scripts.
o Selenium/Protractor or similar automated testing tools, HTML, CSS
o Test Complete/Smart Bear is a plus
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.