Senior Service Delivery Manager
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Service Delivery Manager will monitor and report on infrastructure growth, health, availability, and utilization (server health metrics [Memory, CPU, I/O, etc.], storage of all types, database health, Web and network utilizations, virtual machines) in addition to discrete application components on Windows & Unix OSs with VMware & Azure virtualization hosted on AWS and Azure cloud offerings
What You’ll Do:
- Help to develop and deploy best-in-class monitoring and performance measurement services to support customer-facing SaaS environments
- Work with SaaS Application Operations and Product Development teams to identify and target improvements in availability and performance telemetry
- Interoperate with SaaS Application Operations to ensure coverage and compliance with monitoring and telemetry design guidance
- Tune infrastructure issue detection, alerting, and support mechanisms
- Work within the SaaS Service Delivery Management team to help ensure monitoring services are aligned with the needs of our Operational Support Processes (Change, Incident, etc).
- Contribute to the development of an understanding of application dependencies upon, and relationships to, infrastructure pertinent to performance and capacity (scalability) issues
- Create functional documentation to assist co-workers or like skilled individuals with covering your duties and responsibilities
- Create automation to manage the infrastructure wherever feasible
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of experience working with monitoring, alerting, and telemetry technologies
- Strong background with applications and services such as, Nagios, Sites24x7, AppDynamics, ELK (Elastisearch, Logistash, Kibana), Splunk, etc
- Strong background with reporting and dashboard tools such as Graphana, PowerBi, etc
- Experience with integrating the telemetry from these tools into internal busines and operational processes
- Automation of infrastructure management tasks is a requirement
- Ability to monitor and report issues with IT systems / infrastructure
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, including the full breadth of services and features, is required
- Working knowledge of some flavor of a Windows OS and Linux OS is required
- Must demonstrate software development competency (any language) to support IT infrastructure management and automation
- Cloud platform resource management skills (AWS/Azure or similar platform)
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure Architecture as it relates to Web Application Hosting and Support
- Knowledge of IIS, Windows Server 2019
- Relational Database and SQL experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure or Kubernetes experience
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.