Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a fantastic C# Developer to join our growing team. If you’re passionate and deeply curious about finding solutions to new challenges and perfecting the design of our visionary Epicor product suite, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in developing solutions using SQL, NET, C#. Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- It’s all in the name. Develop our software products to make them the best in the industry.
- Dream up and build new applications. Get creative and focus on solving problems for our customers.
- Write, test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures.
- Stay on track by following best practices and established processes for big, complex projects.
- Maintain, refine, and troubleshoot challenges with existing software to make sure it’s up to code (see what we did there?)
What You Need to Succeed:
· Amazing problem-solving skills
· Collaborative team player with great communication.
· Well organized with high attention to detail, and an obsession with quality.
· 2 years of experience with C# skills
· 2 years of experience with SQL and/or Progress Databases.
· 2 years of experience with ERP software knowledge in Accounting or Manufacturing/Distribution preferred.
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a C# Developer to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.