Job Title: Front - End Web Developer Senior
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Role Summary/Purpose: Development and maintenance front end applications and mobile development. Mobile development will be done both as native app or following a mobile base framework. Also, making website available to mobile by using responsive design. The individual will be responsible for coding new, business application features. Will work closely with quality assurance, support and product management. Participation in all phases of the development process including: review and analysis of functional specifications, coding, unit testing, and maintenance.
- Develop new and add value to our existing applications.
- Perform in an agile development environment using Scrum methodology.
- Work closely with our product managers and developers to bring great ideas to life.
- Create rapid prototypes to reflect design ideas both independently, and as part of a team.
- Analyze requirements, clarify scope of work tasks and be able to give proper effort estimates for those tasks.
- Perform or assist in unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Identify, recommend, and implement new and/or upgraded technology components as needed to meet capacity, stability, and availability goals.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process/procedural changes and best practices as needed.
- Organize and lead design and code reviews
Education Preferred: Educational attainment equivalent to a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of object-oriented development principles required.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 4+ years creating dynamic web applications for commercial use.
- Expert in responsive design targeting both cross-browser and mobile environments.
- Proficient in the use, design and consume of RESTful web services.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with package managers like npm and/or yarn.
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Experience use a client side MVC web framework (i.e. AngularJS, Vue.js, etc.)
- Experience with design interfaces tools like Adobe XD or Ilustrator.
- Experience working with code repositories such as Git or GitLab.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.