Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Join a team whose average is excellence, where we look at our team as a part of our Epicor Software family. Epicor is a great place to work and opportunity to build your development skills with a company that is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the automotive aftermarket, manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor Software has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries.
Development and maintenance of Epicor Automotive Aftermarket software products.
As a member of the Epicor Automotive Aftermarket product development team you will develop and maintain our software products that deliver CRM marketing solution used by auto repair dealers.
The person in this role will perform a variety of software development functions:
· Work on enhancements and bug fixes in production apps
· Assist with 3rd party application integration and write ETL handlers and test data
· Develop and maintain tools for internal use by support team
This role will work closely with quality assurance, product management, content & production management, and other members of the development team. Participation in all phases of the development process include: review and analysis of functional specifications, coding, unit testing, and maintenance.
Good understanding of software
design and development skills
Prior lead developer experience
· Good knowledge of Perl
· Good knowledge of Web client-side technologies: JS, CSS, HTML
· Good knowledge of Unix/Linux
· Good working knowledge of Subversion
· Experience with SCRUM or any Agile methodology a plus
· Education: bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
· Possess clear written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
· Must have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work with local and remote teams
· Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail
· Curious about learning and researching new technologies.
· Ability to multitask both technical and non-technical tasks.
Work Experience: one or more years of software development experience.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.