Job Title: Sr. VB .NET Developer
Requisition Number: 18001633
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Seeking a Monterrey based, application software engineer with a proven track record of executing in rapid-paced, dynamic environments. The ideal candidate will have experience in Unibasic / PICK, and VB NET. Must be able to work as both a team member, designing, developing, and deploying application components as well as lead large, multi-faceted projects. The position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as flexibility, creativity, initiative, and attention to detail.
- Required Technical Experience:
- Hands-on experience with software development life-cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, and maintenance
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer in Windows client application development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing NET applications (VBNET preferred, C# possible substitute)
- Windows forms design
- Integrating third party controls
- Visual Studio and VSS
- Multi-Value database structure and design
- Basic UNIX commands
- Source Safe version control
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Experience as a software engineer in Unibasic/PICK application development
- Automotive aftermarket parts supply chain
- Other supply chain
- ERP solutions
Other Desired Experience:
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.