Job Title: Software Developer
Requisition Number: 18001296
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Contributing member of a software development team. Designs, implements and tests software within a provided design framework, including all necessary software coding, and product and process documentation. Responsible for ensuring all deliverables are high quality. Quality is defined as contributing to solutions that deliver an excellent end-to-end customer experience and a high measure of compliance with business and technical requirements, software architecture/design documents, and product and process documentation.
- Software engineering fundamentals including design and analysis of computational algorithms, data structure design, and implementation, documentation and testing. (B.S. Computer Science or Equivalent).
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies and programming languages.
- Understanding of software engineering processes including development standards, and related tools (e.g. MS Project, SCM, defect tracking).
- Fundamental understanding of the perspectives and needs of the customers for supported products and how these products work.
- Must Have Skills
- High-performance SQL Server experience.
- Web Development
Nice to Have Skills
- C, C++ with MFC or ATL, COM experience
- IIS – real-world experience building and deploying sites
- Automation, Continuous Build and Integration techniques
- Understands customer needs and solves customer problems through modifications of high level technical designs, implementation and testing within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Creates clearly documented personal goals, plans, designs and results and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Quickly creates reasonable estimates of schedule and task estimates of own deliverables.
- Compares, contrasts, and prioritizes among alternative approaches to meeting those objectives.
- Uses judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Responsible for appropriate levels of quality on owned deliverables(s)
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.