Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
We are looking to fulfill an internship for an Angular Developer to join our awesome framework team and help contribute to our first-class, streamlined user experience framework within Epicor. This individual will gain first-hand experience on working with team members who strive to develop quality solutions using Angular best practices. As an intern Angular Developer, you will work with a team of high performing software engineers that are implementing framework components that empower developers to build high quality applications against Epicor’s ERP systems in the form of mobile and web applications.
What You’ll Do:
· Work to make our Software Development Kit tools and documentation more efficient and easier to understand and use by our development community.
· Write unit tests for the components and services to improve our coverage.
· Work with our development team to build Angular components, services, and directives within the Epicor UI Framework.
What You Need to Succeed:
· Must have completed courses in computer logic /
· An understanding of HTML and web-based technologies is a plus
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Pursuing a Computer Science degree
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.