Software QA Developer
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
Under general supervision, develop and perform testing strategies to identify software defects, assist developers in creating software without defects; and perform other related work as necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop application software test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts for black box and white box testing.
- Execute manual and automated unit, system, and regression software tests on time, in a fast-paced software development cycle.
- Attend design review meetings to assist in identifying design issues and programming methods that will improve work productivity and product quality.
- Proofreads specifications and documentation to software corrections and reports discrepancies back to programming.
- Maintains currency and highest level of technical skill in focused areas of expertise
- Communicate with co-workers, quality assurance staff, and documentation staff to clarify results of testing, exchange and verify information, and coordinate work activities.
- Write automated test scripts based on availability of test tool.
- Document defects in the defect-tracking database.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Three or more years of automated test tools experience (Web and Smart Client).
- Set-up and operate automated test scripts.
- Selenium/Protractor or similar automated testing tools, HTML, CSS
- 2 years of software testing and/or development experience:
- Knowledge of quality assurance and testing techniques.
- Identify and utilize creative methods and techniques to test software.
- Write basic test plans and scripts.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- ERP knowledge.
- Agile Methodology knowledge.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.