Financial and Pricing Analyst
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Financial and Pricing Analyst, Sr is responsible to drive pricing strategy and execution using both data and judgement to improve pricing capability at Epicor, with alignment across Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, Operations, and alliance Partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish solution pricing in conjunction with product management, finance, and sales.
- Improve decision making based on transaction analysis including competitive win/loss.
- Develop insights on pricing effectiveness by publishing pricing metrics and dashboards.
- Manage pricing policy and evaluate any requested exceptions.
- Large deal level pricing analysis and structure.
- Educate product management, product marketing, and sales on pricing best practices, models and policies.
- Manage global pricing change control and communications.
- Lead virtual team for key initiatives.
- Understanding of strategy, marketing and go-to-market principles.
- Develop and implement new pricing models.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Establish an analytical culture, leveraging data and business acumen to drive change
- Experience with multiple facets of financial analysis, product commercialization, and software pricing
- Experience manipulating large data sets across disparate systems
- Proven success with cross-functional leadership with an executive presence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- 5 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent English skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience in a software company
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.