Requisition Number: 18001801
Epicor Software drives business growth.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry, specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, and Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue-generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As the (Sr.) Specialist, Global Marketing Operations, you work closely with the global corporate, marketing, sales and IT teams to support various data management, governance and cleanliness initiatives. You support projects related to data technology infrastructure, and work on developing and documenting business processes for data initiatives. Managing a team of interns to help with short and long term data cleanliness goals, you enjoy coaching people and have a keen eye for detail. You easily master new systems and technologies, and are a master Excel user.
- Manipulate data within and outside of the core systems (Salesforce.com, Demand Tools etc.)
- Utilize automated data extraction and upload tools designed to work with the various internal systems
- Manage data accuracy, including updating missing data, de-duping existing data, and importing and exporting records
- Work closely with global teams to find new data cleanliness initiatives and provide updates to various teams
- Participate in the larger IT data governance project as key stakeholder
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies, add-on applications and processes
- Monitor and maintain Salesforce.com CRM system data quality targets
- Run meetings and keep executives and other key stakeholders informed on data quality and initiatives by preparing reports and presentations; interpreting information, and making recommendations
- Hire and manage marketing operations interns (recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce.com
- 2-5+ years of experience in marketing, marketing operations, reporting and analytics, preferably in the software industry or with B2B marketing and channel experience (2+ years for specialist, 4+ years for senior specialist)
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Expert level Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office tools
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Demonstrated time and project management skills
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.