Job title: C - C++ Software Developer
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
Role Summary/Purpose: The position of Software Developer will be responsible for designing, building, and supporting Epicor end user applications, internal applications and database interfaces. Successful candidates will be working with content, data and applications for the Automotive aftermarket segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years professional experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft C++, MFC and C#/.NET, ability to use both if necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience developing Windows desktop applications
- Experience with UNIX C and C++ development
- Proficient in object-oriented design, analysis and programming methodologies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Convert requirements into technical and functional specifications for large, complex projects
- The ability to understand and clearly communicate detailed technical and business information
- Review code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained
- Participates in collaborative team discussion to identify software, process, and design considerations
- Ability to keep and maintain system and data documentation
- Ability to perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workload.
- Ability to lead and complete responsibilities with limited supervision and to work on multiple tasks with often conflicting priorities.
Desired Characteristics preferred – but not required:
- Experience with SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience with MVC (Model–view–controller) architecture
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ development environment
- Knowledge of any of the scripting languages (Bash/Shell, Python, Ruby, JS)
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Assurance automated test tools
- Experience with traditional “C” development
- Experience with MS-Access/VBA
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.