Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Responsible for processing customer’s maintenance support contract changes throughout the lifecycle of the customer. This includes auditing of maintenance support contracts to ensure licensing and maintenance billings are accurately processed. Also, responsible for updating all systems related to changes made to the customer’s support contracts and special projects.
- Configuration changes (add-ons, upgrades, line termination/cancellations)
- Full Contract Termination/Cancellation
- Platform Migration Configuration Changes
- Upgrade Mappings and Contract Setup
- Reenrollment Contract Setup
- Reactivations (full contract and/or line setup)
- Demonstrates excellent customer service
- Computer skills MUST include Advance Excel skills, Word, Outlook, and other ERP experience is preferred as well.
- Must speak English proficiently
- Must be able to travel to the US for training periodically
- At least 1 year related experience is related field required.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.