- Configuration changes (add-ons, upgrades, line termination/cancellations)
- Full Contract Termination/Cancellation
- Platform Migration Configuration Changes
- Upgrade Mappings and Contract Setup
- Reenrollment Contract Setup
- Reactivations (full contract and/or line setup)
- Demonstrates excellent customer service.
- Must be professional, have great attendance, be punctual, has a positive attitude, is a quick learner and be able to multi-task. Must possess competent computer skills and be able to multi-task.
- Computer skills MUST include Advance Excel skills, Word, Outlook, and other ERP experience is preferred as well.
- Must speak English proficiently
- Must be able to travel to the US for training periodically
- Must be flexible and able to work 8 hours (normally) within 7:30am-5:30pm CST timeframe.
- Times may vary and occasionally may have to work in excess of 40 hours.
- At least 1 year related experience is related field required.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.