Software QA Developer
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Product QA Developer assists with the design, development, implementation, and modification of tests and
test cases. This position also guides testing and evaluation of application features to ensure the product meets end-user and company requirements.
What You’ll Do:
· Executes test cases and documents outcomes.
· Assists in the creation of test plans and cases.
· Works with developers to reproduce issues and provide input.
· Verifies defects to confirm they have been fixed.
· Completes debug root cause analysis.
· Optimizes automation scripts.
· Creates, maintains, executes, and analyzes automation test cases.
What You Need to Succeed:
· Experience writing test plans and test cases.
· Experience running test cases and documenting the results for reporting and audit.
· Proficiency with test and defect tracking tools.
· Strong troubleshooting and communication skills.
· Experience creating, maintaining, executing, and analyzing automation test case results.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
· Advanced scripting capabilities for automation.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.