- Independently learn the functionality of the system in order to test it.
- Maintain the QA software environment.
- Write test plans and detailed test cases, get test cases reviewed and apply feedback.
- Creates test checklists and scenarios from analysis of detailed design specification.
- Execute test cases and document outcome.
- Analyzes test results to determine test success or failure.
- Records defects found in testing using the approved defect tracking software.
- Log detailed defects that will allow developers to easily diagnose the issue.
- Work with developers to reproduce issues and provide input.
- Verify defects once they are fixed.
- Performs regression testing of interim releases including service packs or patches. Develops a list of items to include on the regression test, execute the test and analyze the results.
- Communicates findings and exchanges information with internal groups. Prepares written documentation, instructions or memos on test results and related issues.
- Actively participate in the agile process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance or equivalent.
- One to two years quality assurance software testing experience
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance practices, including knowledge of black box testing.
- Basic understanding of a client server and web application environments.
- Basic knowledge of assigned product line (accounting, manufacturing, distribution or customer service).
- Experience writing detailed test plans and test cases.
- Experience running test cases and documenting the results for reporting and audit.
- Interpret design specifications and develop manual and/or automated test cases.
- Proficiency with test and defect tracking tools; experience with JIRA would be preferred.
- Work with team members to resolve testing problems.
- Listen and communicate both verbally and in writing to other co-workers and department contacts.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- English speaking and comprehension skills.
- Development experiences a plus but not required.
- Experience testing Web Applications a plus but not required.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.