Job Title: Sr. Application Integration Developer
Requisition Number: 18002516
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
Designs, codes, implements and supports application integration and user interface solutions to meet business needs. Performs production support, works with end users and analyzes data anomalies to resolve issues. Provides technical leadership in analyzing current and future system solutions. Proven problem-solving skills and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role. Works closely with Application SMEs, business users and other developers to build solutions.
Essential Duties - Day-to-day
- Consults with end user and IT staff, gathers requirements, designs applications, and suggests alternative approaches to meet user requirements.
- Performs production support and data analysis to resolve issues. Able multi-task and put out several fires at the same time.
- Ability to occasionally work outside of standard business hours. We are a 24x7 global IT team and there is occasional after hours and weekend work.
- Analyzes business processes, user workflow, database requirements, user requirements and existing business application functionality; develops project scopes, feasibility analysis, and system requirements.
- Responds to requests for data or for data analysis including reporting, normalization, field mapping, and duplicate record detection using MS SQL.
- Develops and maintains technical design documentation, user guides, test plans. Ensures training of individuals for newly developed applications.
- Performs extensive data discovery and unit testing to ensure deployment of quality solutions early in the software development lifecycle.
Requires a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or IT/Management Information Systems.
- Requires 4 - 6 years of experience in application development that includes proficiency with Microsoft based software engineering (Visual Studio, .NET, C#, MVC, SSIS, SQL Server, Power shell). High level of working knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server, creating DB objects, tables, indexes, views, constraints, etc. Extensive experience with query tuning and developing stored procedures is required.
- Requires 2 – 3 years of experience with integration ETL tools such SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), including SSIS Script Tasks. Experience in designing systems that use C#, XML/XSLT, SOAP, REST, JSON.
- Exposure to both batch and real time system integration concepts. Ability to develop data translation objects and data processing flow using modern tools and adapt to new ones as they become available.
- Proven ability to work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data transformation issues. Hands-on experience analyzing data specifications and providing gap analysis. Ability to effectively communicate with end users to clarify data format requirements.
- Experience with IT change management procedures, code promotion through non-production environments and source control management tool (GIT).
- Must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment.
- Experience using agile methodologies in practice (Scrum, Kanban).
- Requires effective communication and presentation skills, and ability to lead multi-disciplinary development teams.
Nice to have
- Experience building front end user interfaces over complex table structures with .NET MVC.
- Experience with iPaaS cloud based tools like Jitterbit or Dell Boomi.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN -
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.