Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a fantastic System Operations Analyst to join our growing team. If you’re passionate and deeply curious about finding solutions to new challenges and perfecting the design of our visionary Epicor product suite, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
We’re seeking a candidate who has experience in developing solutions using Active Directory, VMWare, Windows Servers. Does this sound like you? Good, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues.
- Assist in creating Backup\Disaster Recovery implementations and operations.
- Use scripting technologies to complete tasks in a timely and repeatable fashion.
- Follow and create operational policies and procedures for successfully running a large enterprise
- Provide support for preparation of technical implementation plans for emerging release.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call support rotation and off-hours maintenance windows.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge.
- Ability to complete and maintain basic work and project records.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 2+ years of specialized/industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Why you should click “Apply”:
This is an amazing opportunity for a System Operations Analyst to join one of the top tech functions in our space, as we seek to push the boundaries of conventional ERP solutions with developments such as AI & IOT across the Microsoft stack and Azure cloud platform.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.