Technical Support Analyst
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
A Technical Support Analyst at Epicor enjoys analyzing customer issues, both big and small. You’ll rapidly assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot application inquiries to solve customer challenges. As a member of our global support team you will aim for excellence and efficient resolutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for answering incoming technical support requests via phone, chat and email in a timely and efficient manner.
- Documenting each event into our customer relationship management software; seeking guidance from the Technical Support Specialist II, III or the Customer Service Manager when applicable.
- Responsible for replicating customer issues and documenting the steps for replication for escalation to the development team.
- Responsible for producing technical documentation such has “How To” guides, “FAQs” or Service Bulletins.
- Maintain a steady influx of service tickets while prioritizing the most critical
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of one-year technical support experience in a help desk environment.
- Minimum one-year experience with Windows and/or Server 2008 or higher.
- Knowledge of IIS, databases, and intermediate networking skills. SQL server knowledge a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. 2-year college degree preferred
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- A+, MCP or CDIA certifications a plus but not required
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.