With nearly 40 years of combined experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, the company has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, they inspire customers to build lasting competitive advantage. The company provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in Texas, with offices and affiliates worldwide
As a Technical Support Consultant, working from our offices in Monterrey you’ll work on a number of key tasks that are essential in ensuring our business growth and maintaining our reputation as world class enterprise software service organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be part of a ‘Global Cloud Service department’, while being an Epicor employee.
• Work according to the Epicor Outsourcing Standard Operating Procedures and relevant customer processes
• Ensure that the recommendations/ solutions are in accordance to the customer’s policies and system design.
• Receive and analyse inquiries from customers and users. Ensure that the issues are resolved within the SLA’s of the specific customer
• Investigate and analyse reported users problems
• Respond to users questions related to supported systems and processes.
• Update users during the troubleshooting and lifecycle of the issue, making sure the customer is always up-to-date.
• Update the documentation registering the processes and the parameters.
• Test solutions, scripts and fixes, write reports or snap searches (within parameters provided by the customer management), and co-ordinating issues with other departments.
• Produce necessary documentation of Epicor Managed Services service’s and users.
• Apply the official reporting forms to submit error reports such as, system bugs, data corruption etc.…
• Coordinate with the customers on solutions to be completed at the customer’s site.
• Test and script software fixes provided by the Development team and prepare execution instructions for the relevant users and customers.
• Issues relating to other software should be recorded and then passed onto other departments.
• Provide training to end users when required.
• Epicor Outsourcing consultants will occasionally write reports within guidelines
• Maintain an audit trail of the actions/steps/testing taken for a specific issue under the ticket number of the action request system
• Consult with experts beyond Epicor Outsourcing on issues that cannot be solved with it.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of computer technology.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL Server / TSQL / database knowledge and Windows Administration and knowledge of Crystal reports is an advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- Experience of working with computer software
- Experience with ticketing and monitoring systems
- Experience working with an ERP products is an advantage
- Quick Learner
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
Previous consulting and/or support experience would be an advantage.
Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.