- Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions and advice
- Interact with clients in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting technical functions remotely.
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
- Attending relevant Epicor product training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme
- Fluent (written and spoken)in English.
- Degree in Manufacturing-related fields (Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Demonstrated expertise in meeting business needs with technology solutions.
- ERP knowledge highly advantageous.
- Minimum of three years related experience (preferred but not essential).
- Customer service experience will be valued.
- Exposure to production environment, understands manufacturing concepts, terminology, processes, procedures and operation will be valued.
- Knowledge/exposure to computerized Manufacturing Planning and Control (MPC) will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented with ability to prioritize tasks in a stressful environment
- Strong skills for analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.