Technical Support Analyst, Principal
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
You will be part of a ‘Global Cloud Service department’, while being an Epicor employee. Your duties would be to ensure that the recommendations/ solutions are in accordance to the customer’s policies and system design.
What You’ll Do:
• Receive and analyze inquiries from customers and users. Ensure that the issues are resolved within the SLA’s of the specific customer. Investigate and analyze reported users’ problems.
• Respond to users’ questions related to supported systems and processes. Update users during the troubleshooting and lifecycle of the issue, making sure the customer is always up-to-date.
• Test solutions, scripts and fixes, write reports or snap searches (within parameters provided by the customer management), and coordinating issues with other departments.
• Apply the official reporting forms to submit error reports such as, system bugs, data corruption etc.…
• Coordinate with the customers on solutions to be completed at the customer’s site.
• Issues relating to other software should be recorded and then passed onto other departments.
• Provide training to end users when required.
• Maintain an audit trail of the actions/steps/testing taken for a specific issue under the ticket number of the action request system
• Consult with
experts beyond Epicor Outsourcing on issues that cannot be solved with it.
What You Need to Succeed:
· 7 years of experience as support analyst or similar positions
· Knowledge of SQL Server / TSQL / database knowledge and Windows Administration
· Knowledge of Crystal reports is an advantage.
· Fluent spoken and written English language
· Experience of working with computer software
· Experience with ticketing and monitoring systems
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
· Experience working with ERP products
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.