Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the role:
To be based in our Support Center located in Monterrey, Mexico. Our support organization is strongly customer focused and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Support Analysts. High volume call center with high expectations for excellence and immediate resolutions for technical incidents. ERP Management Problem Solving and reported by the customer base Epicor Americas (from Canada to Argentina).
What you´ll do
Your primary job function is to provide Technical support via phone/email/Web:
- Respond immediately to client calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions and advice. Interact with clients in performing testing, support and troubleshooting technical functions remotely.
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
- Attending relevant Epicor product training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme (in ERP Epicor 10)
- Meetings results every Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4
What you need to suceed:
- Strong Oral and Written Communications
- Attention to details
- Time Management and Flexibility
- Analysis and synthesis
- Customer Orientation
- Strategic vision or Business Oriented
- Frustration Tolerance and Persistence
- Degree in IT
- Good knowledge database administration
- 1 year experience or have some knowledge in IT production environments (maintenance, adjustments in configurations and risks in the customer's production environment)
- management Microsoft operating systems
- IT Knowledge
- ERP Knowledge highly advantageous
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Advanced English level (oral & written)
- Able to handle a high volume of calls.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Troubleshooting, minimum of two years related experience
- DB Administration, Installation, printer troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of Programming in SQL
- Basic Knowledge in networking and telecom
- Knowledge of database coding process
* Microsoft Products, System Administration, MS-SQL, Installation, Printing, Crystal Reports, additional technical knowledge of network environments and/or operating systems will be highly valued.
Why you should click apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.