Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
User Experience (UX) Designers help create efficient, effective and desirable experiences by utilizing research, information architecture and visual design skills. These individuals work with client stakeholders, technical architects and other user experience practitioners to understand, simplify and build complex application systems by focusing on navigation, content organization and interactive features that enable users to complex tasks more quickly, efficiently and with a higher level of confidence.
- Design user experience based on established business processes and industry best practices.
- Develop, clarify and articulate the design vision through scenarios, storyboards, sketches, mockups, prototypes, interaction flows and wireframe specifications
- Ability to balancing user needs, business goals, technical constraints and translating them into concepts and functional components
- Leading and/or participating in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Establish a design approach based on what is possible, what will resonate with customers, and what will meet business objectives
- Create models, prototype designs and taxonomies based on the target user that minimize the reduce the learning curve, reduce frustration, and maximize return on investment, while increasing the accuracy, efficiency and usefulness of the final product
- Develop and clearly articulate the right approach for navigation systems, labeling/taxonomy systems and searching systems that will most improve performance and support customer goals and needs
- Facilitate decision making and create synergy between business and development teams
- Sr. Designer: 3+ years of experience
- Excellent written, verbal and diagrammatic communication skills
- Ability to speak “technology” and “design”
- Experience working in an interactive (agile UX) design environment
- Experience conducting user testing/user research and translating findings into design directions
- Experience working and refining enterprise design systems
- Ability to develop big ideas, and execute against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to travel for user research and collaboration
- Strong client facing skills
- Experience using Apple Mac OSX
- Adobe creative cloud suite (special attention on Adobe XD)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with ERP a plus (but not required)
- Usability testing tools (like: Optimal Workshop, UserTesting.com, UserZoom, etc)
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.