Requisition Number: 18002422
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As a Web Designer you will be responsible for updating website content and creating great visual designs for our websites Epicor Content Management System.
- Page creation and content updates on Epicor CMS
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Testing and improving the design of our websites
- Maintaining the appearance of our websites by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for Epicor.com and external portals ensuring that they are in line with our brand
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices
- A strong appreciation for user-centered design
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams across Global Corporate Marketing
Proven work experience creating web pages and updating web content
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Actively studying a bachelors degree.
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.