Job Title: Web Development Manager
Location(s): Monterrey, Mexico
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Web to lead a small team of .net web developers including back-end and front-end developers who will oversee web development efforts, maximize functionality of WCMs and Sharepoint customer sites, and develop unique solutions for online digital initiatives. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of web content management platforms and an ability to translate business needs and goals into end deliverables. They are passionate about delivering exceptional user experience and advancing technology to meet user needs.
You will oversee the development team who is responsible for the programming, technical infrastructure and new functionality behind Epicor public web sites, customer sites, and intranet.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from layout/user interface design to relational database structures
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL
- Solid understanding of how browsers and web technologies work, including HTTP headers, cookies, and response codes
- Working knowledge of technical SEO
- Demonstrated ability to ensure site speed, performance, WCAG accessibility, and cross-browser compatibility through testing and quality assurance
- Aggressive troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of the European Union’s GDPR requirements for data collection and retention
- Solid understanding of security and session management within web applications
- Proven record of initiating, planning, and executing successful website development projects
- Ability to move quickly and independently while juggling multiple complex projects
- Experience working in a fast paced, results-driven, high-performance culture, with a willingness to work hours required and a commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage and lead people and projects across teams, delivering quality and timely results
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and drive a high level of focus
- 7+ years of back-end development with Episerver, SiteCore, or other ASP.NET web content management system
- 7+ years of managing web development, application development, implementation
- 7+ years of experience working with front-end web development languages
- 5+ years of Sharepoint development experience
- 5+ years leading and/or mentoring a small team of web developers
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.