Junior European Field Marketing Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
The Junior European Field Marketing Specialist is part of the wider EMEA marketing team and will be the key marketing point of contact for the RVP for the Europe region and the local sales teams. Reporting directly to the Field Marketing Director for EMEA, you shall be responsible for designing and executing a successful marketing plan for the assigned regional/country area, in alignment with local market objectives, global company positioning, and regional sales strategies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Lead Generation - design and execute localised inbound and outbound field marketing plans to ensure monthly and quarterly lead generation objectives are met
Branding & Promotion – Promote Epicor Software as a leader in the manufacturing / construction mid-market business solution space
Online Marketing – Drive content syndication, online advertising and other web-based lead generating initiatives to support regional targets
Events - Design and manage bespoke prospecting events and customer summits, seminars, workshops and networking forums tailored to different audiences
PR - Work closely with external PR agency to manage media/PR plans, create customer case studies, interviews etc.
Analyse success – responsible for tracking and measurement of inbound and outbound leads and opportunities, contribution to pipeline and ROI. Experience working with Salesforce.com is a plus
Experience / Knowledge / Requirements:
- A strong positive attitude with a willingness to get stuck in
- Field marketing experience within a B2B software or technology organisation required
- Proven experience in running and managing prospect and customer events
- Strong experience in on-line and email marketing processes and technologies
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written plus fluency in Swedish is also required (another European language such as German or Finnish would be a distinct advantage)
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Confidence in negotiating contracts and managing external vendors
- Ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, high growth and high pressure environment
- Business/marketing degree or
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software that is designed around the precise needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution-in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions spur growth while managing complexity. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.
Epicor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.