The ANZ Marketing Manager is part of the Asia Pacific team and the key marketing point of contact between the GM for Australia and New Zealand, the Sales Team and the Asia Pacific Marketing Organization. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director for Asia Pacific, you shall be responsible for designing and executing a successful marketing plan and budget for the assigned regional/country area, in alignment with local market objectives, global company positioning, and regional sales strategies.
· Lead Generation - design inbound (email campaigns and webinars) and outbound (DM and events) field marketing campaigns to ensure monthly and quarterly lead generation and opportunity creation targets are forecasted and met for each business segment
· Branding & Promotion – Promote Epicor Software as a leader in the mid-market business solution space
· Online Marketing – Drive content syndication, online advertising and other web-based lead generating initiatives to support regional targets.
· Events - Design and manage bespoke prospecting events and customer summits, seminars, workshops and networking forums tailored to different audiences.
· PR - Work closely with external PR agency to manage media/PR plans, create customer case studies, interviews etc.
· Analyse success – responsible for tracking and measurement of inbound and outbound leads and opportunities, contribution to pipeline and ROI. Experience working with SFDC is a plus.
· Negotiates contracts and manage relationship with external vendors supplying services or materials in support of field marketing programs.
· Collaborate with peers in the broader Epicor Marketing organisation to ensure a level of consistency is maintained with all market-facing activities.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
· Minimum 5 years of field marketing experience at a B2B software or technology company
· Extensive knowledge and experience to drive demand generation
· Experience in Online marketing (SEO, Social media and Content Marketing)
· Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and Marketo a plus
· Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills in English.
· Some travel required within Australia and New Zealand
· Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within organization
· Proven ability to achieve goals in the fast-paced, high growth and high pressure environment.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.