We are inviting passionate, forward thinking, strategically minded marketers to join Epicor as our APAC Customer Marketing manager. The customer marketer builds stronger relationships with customers through engaging marketing campaigns. The customer marketer create value by increasing customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), driving cross-sell and upsell campaigns, and increasing loyalty and retention. If you have the customer marketer DNA, we invite you to join us.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as workshops, annual conferences, awards programs
- Work closely with product marketing and other teams to roll out add-ons, upsell, cross-sell and migration campaigns to installed base
- Responsible for writing and publishing quarterly customer newsletter
- Working with field marketing, PR and corporate reference team to manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories for Asia Pacific
- Working with corporate reference team to recruit and drive a successful customer reference program for APAC and increase referrals
- Ensure continued education and success for the customers by working with Epicor University and CAMs to schedule quarterly virtual courses
- Working closely with the sales and operations team to maintain an up-to-date customer database
- Work with Epicor User Group to promote EUG program in APAC
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent degree
- 3 to 5 years experiences in relevant field including product, customer, strategic and/or field marketing
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal (English and Chinese) with strong presentation and communication skills
- Industry experience across IT
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.