Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand.
Develop and deliver market-ready demand generation core programs and campaigns for South East Asia countries. Programs may include but are not limited to seminars, tradeshows, roadshows, online events/webcasts, direct mail, online advertising and print advertising.
Position Epicor Software as a thought leader and innovator in the mid-market ERP space
Design and execute eMarketing campaigns through the use of Marketo or similar tool.
Create and/or maintain Web content as needed to support marketing programs
Manage localization of marketing materials while ensuring they adhere to corporate branding guidelines.
Negotiates contracts and manage relationship with external vendors supplying services or materials in support of field marketing programs.
Manage media/PR activities in South East Asia countries.
Analyse success (lead and revenue generation) and provide necessary reporting/measurement to determine effectiveness of programs. Experience working with SFDC is a plus.
Manage programs budget and actual expenses on monthly basis.
Collaborate with peers in the broader Epicor Marketing organisation to ensure a level of consistency is maintained with all market-facing activities.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- 3 to 5 years of field marketing experience at a B2B software or technology company
- Extensive knowledge and experience to drive demand generation
- Experience in digital marketing (webinar, Search and Social)
- Knowledge of regional information technology and industry associations and relevant user communities in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand is a plus.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills in English and Mandarin.
- Willingness to travel 10-15%
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within organization
- Proven ability to achieve goals in the fast-paced, high growth and high pressure environment.
What Success Will Look Like
In One Year
- Strong working relationships with all marketing personnel in Asia Pacific and Corporate team.
- Regular liaison with other key stakeholders including Sales team.
- Smooth, efficient running of all events and campaigns, all planned well ahead of time and on budget.
In Three Years
- Continued improvements in quality of events and audience, with increasingly effective spend of budget.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.