Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As a Solution Engineer at Epicor, you are part of the Sales team and will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering in-depth knowledge of the technical and functional capabilities of the solution to potential prospects. To present and communicate at all levels of personnel and to eloquently position Epicor and its values to prospects in the sales cycle.
- Act as a technical and functional resource in the sales process during engagement with prospect/customer.
- Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to:
- Discuss potential product development
- Provide input to new product development
- Receive output from product development
- Provide business expertise in such processes as manufacturing, accounting and work flow analysis.
- Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and expertise within the BSG Community
- Working with Channel Enablement in enabling partners Solution Engineers in selling Epicor
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs on Epicor and related products
- 20%-50% Travel within the Region
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in presales within the ERP industry
- Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales
- Experience in the manufacturing, distribution industry with exposure in financial modules
- Presentations / demonstrations skillset is a pre-requisite
- Experience in delivering training programs, material and courses is advantageous
- Fluent in English is essential. Capability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.