Job Title: Associate Professional Services Consultant
Requisition Number: 19000350
Location(s): Richmond Hill, Ontario
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for some of the most functionality-rich ERP products in the market today. You will work with your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan, and take a leadership position on small project teams and small engagements. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system for customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Generate interest of customers in additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Responsible for timely creation of Project Activity reports to project management.
- Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 80%+ overnight travel
3+ years consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry required
ERP software experience is a required
Previous experience with manufacturing software required
Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications preferred
Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.