Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Requisition Number: 18001398
Location(s): Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
We’re looking for enthusiastic developers, who enjoy learning and applying technologies to solve complex business problems. You will join a small team of bright, talented developers and designers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers.
In this role you will:
- Create, enhance and maintain applications used every day by thousands of users across hundreds of sites.
- Collaborate with peers in other development teams, as well as the product and services groups.
- Be fundamentally involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our design, process, tools and techniques.
The following is true of the ideal candidate:
- You are an enthusiastic, fast learner willing to work in various technology stacks.
- You have real-world experience building enterprise applications with RPG and DB2 databases.
- You have knowledge of general functional programming techniques.
- You’re comfortable with sub-file programming, service programs and SQL.
- You get things done.
- You are familiar with design patterns, web services, APIs and service-oriented architecture.
- You understand the importance of testing and automation.
- You’re able to identify and explain opportunities for design or performance improvements.
- You keep on top of technology and technology trends, and have the ability to explain these trends to other people.
- You are articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You may even have previous experience in ERP or MES markets, or knowledge of related business processes, such as manufacturing or distribution.
- Exposure to additional languages is a plus.
Come join us and be a key part of a great development team!
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.