Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees, who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players, who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About The Role:
As a member of the Professional Services team you will deliver complex projects on a concurrent basis (multiple phases, applications, geographies, languages, etc.), on time, on budget and to the agreed scope.
What You’ll Do:
- Coach and mentor Project Managers ensuring consistent and high standards of service
- Lead teams responsible for project delivery, financials, and client satisfaction.
- Maintain overall control of project schedule, resources, budget and scope.
- Report status of projects regularly, to ensure project deliverables are completed on time.
- Manage project risks and proactively create mitigation strategies.
- Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements.
- Plan and manage project resources and funding.
- Interact and influence members of cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for ad hoc and large sized projects
- Prepare the management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to conduct the Project
- Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
- Ensure that commitments and changes to commitments resulting from the requirements are negotiated with affected groups
- For approved Project Change Requests, update the appropriate documents and project work plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments
- Champion and adhere to corporate solution implementation methodology
- Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
What You Need To Succeed:
- Experience of implementing application-based software
- Advanced organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Customer centric, results oriented, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage expectations and establishes solid working relationship with Senior Management and executives
- Mentoring skills
- A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision.
- Able to earn the respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
- Accomplished at building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Accustomed to acting with integrity and have a track record of excellent problem-solving skills.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience ideally gained within software industry
- Proven success in concurrent software project implementations and deployments
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- May work at client site from time to time.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Additional Skills That Can Set You Apart:
- Experience with implementing ERP solutions
- Experience in delivering projects in the Manufacturing Industry
- Background/experience gained within a consulting services practice
- English language skills both written and verbal is essential
- PMP/PRINCE2 Certification highly advantageous
- Bachelor level degree
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.