Product Support Specialist
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
About the Role:
The Product Support Specialist is responsible for our EDI solution implementations, project management and technical support to the organization’s diverse client base.
What You'll Do:
- Skillfully implement multiple assigned client groups from inception through go-live production and provide continuous technical support
- Ensure timely and effective implementation including data collection and validates
- Design and build solution to SOWs and provide technical training and support
- Initiate correspondence between clients and trading partners
- Provide accurate and timely follow-up, escalation (if necessary) and resolution to technical support issues or solution requests to maintain and increase client satisfaction;
- Assist in identifying opportunities with the client to engage future EDI Solution needs
- Setup communications for EDI transmissions, including but not limited to AS2, FTP, and VAN setups
- Provide on-going training, technical and customer service support
- Build relationships between our clients and trading partners
- Mapping documents into various formats including XML, flat file layouts, and CSV formats
- Support management with solution or process changes and meeting individual goals to align with corporate initiatives
- Responsible for support and services of multiple company offerings
What You Need to Succeed:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field is a plus
1 -2 Years customer service experience
Experience in account management, software or client support is preferred
Knowledge of EDI and EDI Standards is a plus
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.